Pastoral Care and Limitations
This morning a General released his concerns about Pastoral care and the invasion of non-committed members who are not willing to join the flock (a particular denominational church).
The question is:
What is the line of limitations for overburdened Pastors?
- He wanted to know how to deal with people who want to share in the children's meal, but are not interested in becoming members of a particular church family where they come in to graze.
- He feels that such people are invaders, who come in to shorten the children's ration of food, yet they do not want to share in the obligation of the church membership.
- He thinks that some of this people are users, and are overly burdensome to some pastors.
Is ethnicity and cultural affinity or family connection relevant to pastoral services?
- Pastoral care is one of the assignments that is very demanding.
- It's not a work for the lazy or the nonchalant.
- Pastoral work is for people who are ready to watch over souls like shepherds in the wilderness.
- Watching over souls is like watching against wolves who come to steal, kill and destroy.
- The thief comes to steal by reaping the harvest of many years of your sowing and labor.
- The thief comes to kill by converting your dreams into theirs and giving it another name. So that no one will see your harvest.
- The thief comes to destroy by discouraging your flock from being part of your fold, as they lure your congregation to another stall.
- There are people who do well with cultural affinities, while there are some who are family oriented, so they will only be happy in the environment of their families.
- Such people May do anything and everything to please family members before they think about their salvation or deliverance.
- Hence, servicing such people May not need an iota of commitment to any church or ministry.
- As a pastor, your first obligation is to the Lord God, who is the judge of the whole earth.
- Therefore, certain pastoral care should be considered as part of compassionate services unto the Lord.
- Some people are passionately ungrateful. Assisting ungrateful people should be done with the expression of the fear of God and compassion.
- Pastoral work is an unlimited care even if you are hired to be dedicated to a particular set of flock. Your spiritual responsibility includes the expression of grace and mercy.
- However, it is not an offense to take care of the flock that are committed, before paying attention to outsiders who may be intruders, wolves, goats, serpents or thieves.
- The children's meat should not be given to dogs and wolves.
- Pastors should be committed to their members and members should be dedicated to their shepherd.
© 2017 Dr. Pauline Walley-Daniels (7/24/17, 9:09 PM)
The Wise Virgin
The word of God talks about the ten virgins in Matthew 25:1-13.
Five of them were described as wise virgins, while the other five were foolish.
1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
The meaning of virgin is pure, innocent, unused, untouched, dedicated, committed, faithful, honest, sincere, unfertilized and such like.
Virginity can be referred to anything that has life and supports life. It can also be referred to anything that has the ability to influence or cause change. For instance, a glass of wine may be described as virgin drink if it is not fermented and is non-alcoholic.
The Church: A church is a type of a virgin, because the body of Christ is a natural virgin. A church is pure when the teaching and worship systems are geared toward righteousness. A denominational church is disvirgined, when the leaders start to sway from the truth, and contaminate the teachings in a manner that corrupts the behavior of the people.
Individual Corruption: A person's heart, mind and character may be in a state of virginity, until it is corrupted. A denominational church is disvirgined by corruption, when the leadership gets involve in erroneous affairs, then start to misinform the people, by misinterpreting Scriptures. A person can suffer contamination through what is heard, seen, touched, spoken or received.
Leadership Corruption: Often times, many leaders start to teach funny doctrines to defend themselves, whenever they are caught up in wrong doings, or when they fall into sinful acts. Sometimes, a leadership may create a scenario to divide a congregation by forming cliques to oppose biblical truth, and clean leadership. People who are struggling with sinful passions will suddenly form an oppository clique that stands against the righteous truth. This is the common grounds for church splits and divisions.
Lack of Virginization: We are living in an era when the pulpit no longer teaches the pew how to stay in the realm of virginity. Many churches are living in the realms of compromise in order not to offend anybody. Hahaha!!! Unfortunately, Scripture offends, because truth is like a bitter pill that is not pleasant to swallow.
People split and quit the church whenever the pulpit tries to speak or teach on the essence of Virginity. When you quit or divide a church/fellowship because the teachings seem to rebuke or correct a wrong behavior, whose kingdom do you belong to?
Let us stop using the name of the Lord to support vanity. Let us stop calling upon the name of the Lord in vain. For the wages of sin is gruesome and terrible.
- Jehovah God is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8-9).
- His word is Yeah and Amen! (2 Corinthians 1:20)
- He changes not, and he will not change his word to suit your sinful passion (Malachi 3:6).
- A mango tree remains a mango tree for life, and can never become an orange tree, although they are all fruits. Their value and quality must be good and not evil (Mathew 7:17-19, 33).
Precious Warning for the Foolish virgins - Handwriting on the Wall:
Matthew 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
- The time is running out very fast.
- The world is coming to an end.
- People are dying everyday by the count of seconds and minutes on the clock.
- Evil is increasing everywhere and every second of the time.
- Many churches are rising up, but less souls are being drawn to Christ.
- Falsehood and deception are on the rise.
- Magicians are now using Christian titles to sway the people into false prosperity.
- Some pulpits have started to approve and support sexual perversion.
- Some churches have started to sing the praise of worldly heroes.
Precious Caution for the Wise Virgins:
Matthew 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
- Let us be sober and learn the wisdom of virginity.
- We need to learn how to keep our minds, hearts, ears, eyes and mouths pure in the state of virginity.
- Let us stay away from contaminating our children, spouses, friends, colleagues and our environments.
- Let the pulpit stop contaminating the pew.
- Let the pulpit be teachable and correctable.
- Let the pew be studious.
- Let the pew learn to accept and embrace the truth.
- Let us all submit to truth, and we shall know the truth, and the truth shall make us free.
Oil in the Lamp
Matthew 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
Beloved, try to target and pray for a soul to be saved from perishing before the end of this week.
- Oil is a type of wisdom that we need to preserve our salvation.
- Oil is a type of knowledge that we need to direct our path.
- Oil is a type of eyes that we need to see and discern the truth.
- Oil is a type of ears that we need to hear the voice of righteousness.
- Oil is a type of mouth that we need to declare the purpose of God on earth, as it is in heaven.
- Oil is the type of tongue that we need to save souls and rescue the perishing.
- We need to be one of the wise virgins in order to fulfill our destiny on earth.
- Let us learn wisdom wisely.
- Let us not reject the counsel of wisdom.
- Wisdom is the well of knowledge that never runs dry.
- Wisdom is the well of oil that flows with the ingredients that fulfill destiny.
- Oil is a type of river that never dries up. Hahaha!
Beloved, be a wise virgin that imparts life into others.
Prayer for salvation of souls:
- God is calling you to share the gospel to a sin-sick-soul.
- God is calling you to pray for that soul continuously until he or she is arrested for Christ Jesus.
- Yes, it is time to turn that sin-sick-soul into a virgin for Jesus.
- Whenever a sinner repents and turns to Christ, he or she becomes a virgin and a bride for Christ.
- Your daily walk with Christ, and acquisition of knowledge through the study of the word of God, purifies your body, soul and spirit. Then you become a virgin for Jesus Christ.
Thank You Lord, for giving us the desire to draw souls into the kingdom of Righteousness! Amen!
(c) 2017 Dr. Pauline Walley-Daniels (4/30/17, 8:48 PM)
- Lord Jesus, I commit the life of that brother and sister to you.
- Let them not rest until their souls are saved and rescued from perishing.
- Let those souls not have peace until they have surrendered to Divine arrest.
- Let there be a hunger and thirst for righteousness in them, until the gospel is fulfilled in their lives.
The Rapture is Near
In recent times, I have been receiving messages from different people, especially on WhatsApp warning about the rapture being near.
Thanks very much for the warning... hahaha!
How many souls have you drawn into the kingdom this week and month?
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
- How many have been rescued from perishing?
- How many have been delivered from destruction?
- How many have been established in the area of growth?
- How many have been lured out of their Divine responsibilities?
- How many have destroyed other people’s ministry?
- How many have confused precious souls and sent them into wandering around like rolling stones?
How prepared are you for the rapture?
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Rapture may come as cessation of life for some people who may be called home earlier than others. Rapture is another kind of death, which is end of life in this world. Rapture is not as easy as we may think....
- Are you ready to face the judgment of life and death?
- Our preparation for rapture must not be for selfish gain, but for the burden of the Lord.
Are you Prepared for the Rapture?
Recently, a young adult had a dream in which he was told that the rapture was coming for his dad. When he narrated the dream to his father, it did not make meaning to him.
Rather his father quarried, "What kind of revelation is this?”
He asked, “How would the rapture take me and leave my wife and all my children?”
As a pastor, he proclaimed a fast for his family and the church in preparation for the “revealed rapture.”
He started preaching with regards to his reputable blessings.
Soon after, some other persons and members of the family saw series of revelation about the rapture of only one person - the Pastor.
At this point it was clear that, the message had to do with the pastor since he was the only personality in the revelation.
People were worried and confused because they started to fear that they will not make it to heaven.... hahaha!
Soon after, the pastor had a revelatory encounter that instructed him to put his house and the ministry in order, for the trumpet would soon sound, and he would be called home to glory....
And so it was, that the rapture was meant for the translation of the pastor. Soon after, it came to pass, that he was transformed from the earth to his glorious home in heaven.
The interpretation of this situation shows that rapture could be a personal call to come home to glory.
Beloved, what is the level of your preparation to meet with the Lord? Are you ready to face the judgment throne, where your lifestyle and works will be examined and rewarded or condemned?
Beloved, work out your salvation with fear and trembling; No one knows the hour of his or her call home to glory (Philippians 2:12).
© 2016 Dr. Pauline Walley-Daniels (3/23/17, 4:26 AM)
What is anointing and what is the use of it? These are some of the common questions that could be tormenting the minds of many people who are confused about what they see and hear around the Christian communities where they operate.
Various contributions from many others have exposed the importance and the adulteration of the word anointing. As a result of inappropriate approach to money mongering and power seeking, people have used the word wrongfully to manipulate the innocent ... hahaha!!!
Workers of iniquity are slashing the throats of desperate seekers, confusing young and old churchgoers, deceiving young innocent people for personal interest and selfish gain... hahaha!
The case of rapture at this point is crucial as we all need to be careful and ready... hahaha!!!
Death is no respecter of persons. It does not give anyone a special notice besides frequent and sudden attacks…hahaha!!!
May the Lord deliver us from evil...hmmm!
Dear Christian brother and sister, I need an open response... O Lord of mercy!
I need your help to get ready for the sounding of the trumpet... O Lord of compassion!
- How faithful and sincere are our personal presentation, behavior, and reasoning?
- Are we really ready for the rapture whatsoever?
- Beloved, come let us reason together?
- How many souls have we won and drawn into the kingdom of righteousness this past month?
- How many souls have we driven out of the church, and the kingdom of righteousness as a result of our selfishness and ungodliness?
- What Kind of ministerial duties are we performing?
- What is our true nature?
- Are we selfish?
- Envious and jealous of one another?
- Are we angry and bitter against one another in the same church or ministry environment?
- Are we dividing other people's ministry and luring the members with selfish promises?
- Are we really prepared for the individual or group or corporate rapture? Hahaha!
I need to make a total change and say goodbye to the world of sin... help me Lord!
We are in the world, but we must endeavor not to be of the world.
Importation of false and fake anointing is temporal... It is causing magicians to take over the church.
The pleasure of sin will not change the word of God for any individual person. Sin must be subdued and eliminated.
Based on the information presented so far, are we sincerely ready for the rapture?
Jesus is coming soon.... don't be a minister leading people into perdition... hmmm!
Repent and be reputable....!!! The trumpet of the Lord is sounding!
© 2016 Dr. Pauline Walley-Daniels (3/23/17, 4:26 AM)
- Sins to be confessed...?
- Repentance to change my ways?
- Forgiveness of my weakness, inability, failure, disappointment, procrastination, copycatting, robbery of tithes and offerings, stealing of church members, lying and deception, unfaithfulness, dishonesty and many other weaknesses that have become a burden of my selfishness.... O Lord, have mercy on me!
These days the churchgoers are made up of people that could be described as hungry wolves. They indulge in plots to tarnish the image of ministers of righteousness to pull down pulpit ministries.
The question is:
We have started a surgery that needs serious attention, so that the patients do not slip into coma.
We need to do a critical examination in order to remove all manner of complications that may trigger ingenuity on the healthy life span of our patients, who form part of our audiences.
We also need to ensure that the lifestyles of our patients are thoroughly cleaned up.
Precious brothers and sisters, come on now... Let's go to the x-ray room for re-examination on our way to the surgical theatre... hahaha!
© 2017 Dr. Pauline Walley-Daniels (3/22/17)
- How genuine is our pulpit ministry?
- Can we pass the test of time in the face of false accusation?