Importance of Spiritual Growth
But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Every living thing that has breath, has the ability to grow.
- Christianity is a living thing, because Christianity is a type of life that is lived, therefore, it is subject to growth.
- As a living thing, it needs to be fed.
- Spiritual Feeding is a very very important aspect of the Christian life and growth.
- Jesus is the bread of life. When we read the scriptures, we eat the spiritual bread of life, that formulates our spiritual growth.
- A Christian who refuses to eat the living bread will suffer kwashiokor – obesity.
- Bible Studies is very crucial in the life of the church as well as in the life of each Christian.
- Without solid teaching of the word, the whole church will lack spiritual knowledge and wisdom.
- It’s a sad thing to preach in all church programs and midweek services without making room for interactive teaching.
- Yesterday, General Oppong moderated on the ministerial office.
- As much as the modern minister is aware of the five-fold ministry, that aware has not been applied to practical ministry.
- Lack of practical distribution of responsibility in the church is suppressing spiritual growth.
- Many ministers don’t know how to rightly divide the word of truth in order to appropriately distribute ministerial duties in the church.
- Hence, the same meal is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day.
- Feeding the congregation with unbalanced diet is one of the major causes of obesity.
- On Tuesday, Rev. Albert Dapatem moderated on Angels as he expounded on their ministerial functions as angels.
- The discussion pointed out the difference between Archangel Gabriel and the warrior angel Michael based on their responsibilities.
- Spiritual Growth is connected to the various assignments that ministers carry out to fulfill the vision and mission of their ministry.