Prophetic-Deliverance Hour with Dr. Pauline Walley-Daniels 2017: Year of Progressive Intercession For Divine Intervention and Manifestation
Prophetic-Deliverance Hour with
Dr. Pauline Walley-Daniels
2017: Year of Progressive Intercession
For Divine Intervention and Manifestation
9 Days Prayer Fast to Open Doors for Evangelism
April 3-11, 2017
Day Four-Six, Thursday to Saturday, April 6-8, 2017
Prayer Focus: Wisdom to Draws Souls into the Kingdom of Righteousness
Intercessory Prayer Fast: This is the Year of Intercession for divine intervention and manifestation. Our mandate for this month of April is focusing on Open Doors for Evangelism.
Evangelism is one of the greatest doors that we need to enter the kingdom of righteousness. Except a man is born again, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
Therefore, evangelism is needed to turn the lives of sinners around and cause them to experience the love of God. John 3:1-5,
John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
- Active evangelism releases miracles into our lives and environment.
- Active evangelism will open the floodgates of heaven for our prosperity.
- Active evangelism will give us a place on the right and of our Lord in heaven, and we shall be honored with the crown of glory, and there shall be stars of appreciation on our crowns.
- Active evangelism opens the doors to the heart of Jehovah God.
Doors of Evangelism: The door of evangelism includes the following:
- It is a door that brings the blessings of wisdom to us.
- It is the key that opens the door for miracles, signs and wonders.
- It is the door that causes the blind to see, the deaf to hear, the lame to walk, and the dead to rise again.
- It is the key that opens the doors to the hearts and nations of souls.
- It is the door that changes lives from evil to good.
- It is the door that rescues the perishing and cares for the dying.
The Message of Evangelism:
The message of evangelism is simple and must focus on the love of God. It is not ethical to go condemning people when you are expected to save them. How do you save a man from dying? You don’t push a man into the grave of destruction and expect him to live. You don’t go pouring petrol on a dying man, you need to show the person that God loves and cares for him or her. You need to use words of assurance to encourage that person to live. Bear in mind that a sinner is already a dying soul that needs to be rescued.
Do not condemn a sin-sick-soul. Learn to turn the heart of stone to a heart of flesh through the language of love from the Scriptures. Love is the power that maintains and sustains the relationship between man and God.
John 3:16-21; Mark 16:15-16: Acts 2:37-41: Romans 10:9-13
John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
John 3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
Joh 3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
John 3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
John 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
- Pray that you will have the burden that prays for the sin-sick-souls surrender their lives to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Pray that the heart of stones will be soften to receive and accept the gospel message of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Pray that the proud and the insolent people who despise the world of God will start to hunger and thirst for righteousness.
- Pray that the Lord will baptize us with the language of love so that we will preach the message of resurrection against condemnation.
- Pray the Lord will grant us a heart of compassion and burden for the salvation of souls against complacency and laziness.
- Pray the Lord will cause us to discover the souls in our immediate environment so that we do not compromise with worldliness.
- Pray that the Lord will order our steps to the environment where we need to share the gospel and encourage the people to serve the Lord.
- Pray that the Lord will bless the souls and met the unmet needs in their lives so that they will be encouraged to serve the Lord.
- Pray that the Lord will bless the souls with long life, good health and prosperity so that they will be able to enjoy their salvation and Christian life.
- Pray that the Lord will bring you into a personal encounter that will strengthen your desire to evangelize the community of people that needs salvation.
- That the Lord will order your footstep and connect you to souls wherever you go.
- Pray that the souls that come to the Lord will be planted and established in the house of the Lord where they will be fruitful and multiply in Jesus name.
- Declare and decree that our evangelism effort will advance Christianity and increase the Church of Righteousness.
- Declare and decree that the Lord will build his Church and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it.
- Declare and decree that our efforts for evangelism shall prosper in Jesus name. Amen!
© 2017 Dr. Pauline Walley-Daniels